Join us for a fun and interactive virtual science summer camp from July 27th-31st!
Each day of camp will consist of 5-6 hours of live programming. All sessions will be led by UCSD undergraduate students affiliated with Saltman Quarterly and all the workshops are developed by our SQ Outreach team.
Features of this virtual science summer camp include:
– Workshops with experiments and lessons in biology, chemistry, physiology, neuroscience, and more!
– Separate sessions for elementary, middle, and high school students to learn about these topics at their age appropriate levels
– Active PE sessions to get kids moving while they learn about the benefits of different types of exercise
– Informative sessions for middle and high school students to hear and learn from UCSD professors and students
– Art sessions for younger students to get creative and reinforce learning
– A cool camp T-shirt mailed to your home!
More information regarding schedules and Zoom meeting codes will be sent out to registered campers and their families closer to the camp start date.
Feel free to reach out with any questions to email@example.com. We hope to see you virtually soon!